Real vs Fake Air Jordan 1 Reverse Shattered Backboard aka Away. Here is how you can tell the differences between a Fake, replica or Unauthorized Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Shattered Backboard Away versus an authentic. Use this video as a guide to authenticate and legit check your pair.
Buy Crep Protect Here:
DISCLAIMER: Video is for Educational Purposes Only.
Some Tips On Authentic vs. Unauthorized Air Jordan 1 Reverse Shattered Backboard/Away:
1. Shade of Orange is lighter on authentic where the fake is darker.
2. The rim on the insole is Red on the fake where the authentic is Orange.
3. The R and D on the Jordan Wings logo touches where the fakes have a small gap.
4. Large gap used on Nike Air branding on the replica where the authorized pair almost touches the seam.
5. Unauthorized uses a really tumbled leather on the panels
This video will help you spot the differences between an unauthorized vs. authentic Air Jordan 1 Shattered Backboard Away.