Real vs Fake Air Jordan 1 Black Toe Comparison. Here is how you can tell the differences between a Fake, replica or Unauthorized Air Jordan 1 Retro High OG Black Toe 2016 versus an authentic. Use this video as a guide to authenticate and legit check your pair.
Buy Crep Protect Here:
DISCLAIMER: Video is for Educational Purposes Only.
Some Tips On Authentic vs. Unauthorized Air Jordan 1 Black Toe 2016 release:
1. Fakes will have peaks where the authentic has a smoother cut.
2. R and D will connect on the Jordan Wings logo on authentic pairs where there is a space on fakes.
3. Insole on unauthorized Air Jordan 1 Black Toe is lighter White, almost Blue.
4. Nike Air on the tongue will almost be tucked, where the replica has a space.
5. Stitching on the inside panel is White on the authorized pair where the UA is Black.